Welcome to IT-Libraries!
– Shared Experience –
100-105 Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Exam
We want to encourage our users and visitors to share how they prepared for the Cisco 100-105 exam and what resources they found most useful.
What to post? Why doesn’t my comment appear!? 🙁
In order to keep everything clean and tight so you can use this as effective as possible, please follow the following rules:
- Only post information and resources related to the Cisco 100-105 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Exam.
- Share your take with the exam and if you passed or failed what did you find useful from it.
- If you post a link, one of our moderators will have to review it before adding it to the page and publish your comment.
- Try to post full sentences and don’t use the comment as a chat system.
- Don’t use vulgar language
- Don’t post exam dumps here, there is a dedicated section for it here
How should you use this?
Read through the below tips shared by exam takers, trainees and filtered by our moderators. We do our best to update this with anything useful shared by you.
Please share in the comment area what you found useful in preparing for the Cisco 100-105 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) exam and we will make it available to everyone.
SHARING IS CARING 🙂